- A traditional “paper” anniversary gift for him!
- Made from rare Japanese Chiyogami Paper
- A first anniversary gift that your husband can keep forever.
- Shiny, superior quality Rhodium
- 100% Happiness Guarantee and 5-Star Customer Service
These cuff links, featuring Japanese origami paper, are a unique 1st annivesrary gift for your husband! The design reminds us of the comets and shooting stars you see when gazing up into the Northern Sky…
• Deep navy blue & white paper, embedded in Heavyweight, rhodium-plated, tarnish-proof cuff links
• Paper is protected for durability & elegance
• Includes cufflinks, luxurious gift box & description of the paper
THE PAPER TRADITION
For generations, there has been a tradition to give paper for the first anniversary. It’s said to symbolize the humble beginnings of a marriage, and the act of writing the story of your future together.
ABOUT THE PAPER
This paper anniversary gift is made from Japanese Chiyogami paper. This is a traditional paper that’s been made since the 1600’s from the inner bark of the Kozo plant.
Featured on ETSY, SHOPIFY & AMAZON
“I love my Northern Sky cuff links! They look very sharp and are certainly one of a kind. And, they shipped and arrived super fast. All around, great experience!” ★★★★★ AARON J.
“The Northern Sky cuff links are beautiful! The set made the perfect 1 year wedding anniversary paper gift. I liked all the designs but we live in Montana so the Northern Sky set offered special meaning. My husband thought the set was very unique and plans to wear it during the holidays.!” ★★★★★ –JENNIFER K.